Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Thank You Note re: Wedding Gift(s)

In yesterday's post entitled "The Wedding Gift(s)" I told the story behind some custom wedding gifts we recently made. As it turns out neither bride nor groom had any idea what the other was up to, until the moment the gifts were actually exchanged.

This morning I received the following email from "R", as she give her reaction. (Some minor editing has been done to conceal their names so as to maintain privacy) :

YOU!

The secret is out!! "A" and I were both floored to find out that you made BOTH of our wedding gifts for each other!! We just got back from our honeymoon and are finally getting a moment to take a breath - and I wanted to send you a quick note just to let you know how much we each loved the beautiful pieces that you made. The watch winder is stunning! I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to say it sooner, the days leading up to the wedding were insane. But it is more beautiful than any of the photos showed and beyond anything I envisioned -- and most importantly, "A" adores it. He hasn't stopped talking about it and showing it off to people. And I love the beautiful wine boxes with an exact replica of our wedding logo. Thank you for making our crazy gift ideas come to life even better than we had envisioned. These are pieces that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. It was such a pleasure working with you, and something tells me that this won't be the last time you hear from us :) Thanks again, John.

"R"

No comments:

Post a Comment